BETHESDA, Md., Nov. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Walker & Dunlop, Inc. announced the release of its Fall 2021 Multifamily Outlook Report, which provides an exclusive look into the apartment market’s evolution as the world continues to grapple with the effects of COVID-19. The report provides the latest market trends and insights backed by proprietary data from Zelman & Associates, the leading housing research firm in the country.
In this edition of the Multifamily Outlook Report, we:
- Examine the state of the U.S. economy: With 3.2 million jobs yet to return, we look into the trends that are influencing all elements of business
- Assess the state of affordable housing: Which states are leading the way and how FHFA’s 2022 GSE Scorecard will make a difference across the board
- Shed light on the student housing market: After several months away from campus, students went back to school this fall, which accelerated transaction velocity
- Host a Q&A with Zelman & Associates Co-Founder and CEO, Ivy Zelman: Learn about her new book, Gimme Shelter, her approach to mentorship, and more
- Provide a market spotlight on Denver’s multifamily boom: Why is it outperforming so many other markets?
- Announce Walker & Dunlop’s new digital lending platform: Giving clients the lending experience they deserve for small balance multifamily properties – making it faster, simpler, and more certain
To learn more about the current state of the multifamily industry and read our data-backed predictions for the future, download the report.
About Walker & Dunlop
Walker & Dunlop (NYSE: WD) is the largest provider of capital to the multifamily industry in the United States and the fourth largest lender on all commercial real estate including industrial, office, retail, and hospitality. Walker & Dunlop enables real estate owners and operators to bring their visions of communities — where Americans live, work, shop and play — to life. The power of our people, premier brand, and industry-leading technology make us more insightful and valuable to our clients, providing an unmatched experience every step of the way. With over 1,000 employees across every major U.S. market, Walker & Dunlop has consistently been named one of Fortune‘s Great Places to Work® and is committed to making the commercial real estate industry more inclusive and diverse while creating meaningful social, environmental, and economic change in our communities.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/walker–dunlop-releases-latest-research-with-launch-of-its-fall-multifamily-outlook-301430359.html
SOURCE Walker & Dunlop, Inc.