ATLANTA, Nov. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Sharecare (Nasdaq: SHCR), the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place, today announced the complete list of winners of the 2021 Sharecare Awards. Held in association with the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, New York Chapter (NY NATAS) – renowned for the annual Emmy Awards – the Sharecare Awards recognize the year’s best digital campaigns and content that promote health and well-being.
The third annual Sharecare Awards honored winners across categories spanning chronic conditions and individual contributions to community health. Winners were revealed and celebrated in a month-long virtual campaign that featured health and well-being influencers and celebrity advocates including CNN chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Special Olympics chairman Tim Shriver, Emmy Award-winning actors Ann Dowd and Courtney B. Vance, and NBA Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins, among others.
The 2021 Sharecare Awards category winners are:
- Behavorial/Mental Health – "PSA: The Internet is a Predator Playground" by Lauren’s Kids Foundation
- Cancer – "Alula" by Alula
- Children’s Health – "An Innovator (& Survivor’s) Guide to Eating Disorder Recovery" by MedCircle
- Chronic Conditions – "Jade & Trubs" by Mutual Rescue
- COVID Care & Pandemic Response – "Curative Mobile Vans" by Curative
- Disruptors in Healthcare – "Fauci: The Virus Hunter documentary" by South Florida PBS
- Health Activism – "La Ventana" by The Case for Her and YLabs
- Health/Science: Program/Special – "The Science of Forgiveness" by Rebel Media Productions
- Health/Science: News – "Tragedy Saves A Life" by The University of Kansas Health System
- Healthy Living – "Living the Possibilities" by Diveheart
- Men’s Health – "Men’s Story Project YouTube channel" by Men’s Story Project
- Pet Health – "Bhuvana & Abhishek & Lollipop" by Mutual Rescue
- Social Storyteller – "Fight On!" by National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Women’s Health – "Yourhealthybreasts.org" by HealthyWomen
"Over the last year and especially in the challenging pandemic environment, we’ve witnessed the powerful role that content can play in people’s individual health journeys as well as the well-being of our communities," said Donna Hill Howes, chief nursing officer and senior vice president of corporate partnerships at Sharecare. "Our 2021 Sharecare Awards winners represent best-in-class productions that not only educate but also inspire others to action, and it is our privilege to celebrate their incredible work."
In addition to honoring category award winners, Sharecare and NY NATAS also conferred four Sharecare Awards of distinction in 2021:
- Lifetime Achievement Award – entrepreneur and philanthropist Arthur M. Blank
- Community Well-Being Index: Healthiest State Award – Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Community Well-Being Index: Healthiest Metro Area Award – San Francisco–Oakland–Hayward, California
- Sharing Care Award – "La Ventana" by The Case for Her and YLabs
The 2021 Sharecare Awards, operated through the Sharecare Foundation, were judged by a carefully curated Academy of Judges, comprised of leading healthcare and media professionals with expertise in each of the competition categories. The program also was made possible through the generous support of sponsors Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Delta Air Lines, Wellstar Health System, Atlanta Hawks, and UNITE.
About The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, New York Chapter
The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, New York Chapter, founded in 1955, is the preeminent membership organization serving media professionals by offering career enhancing events and networking opportunities. New York NATAS fosters creativity and inspires artistic and technical excellence through the renowned Emmy® Award, the coveted peer-recognition symbol of distinction in regional television.
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people – no matter where they are in their health journey – unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
Sharecare PR Team
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sharecare-and-national-academy-of-television-arts–sciences-new-york-chapter-announce-2021-sharecare-award-winners-301430527.html