NEW YORK, May 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The global moist wound dressings market is set to grow by USD 1.25 billion during 2021-2025, registering a CAGR of almost 6%. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Download Our Free Sample Report for a more detailed analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health Inc., Coloplast AS, ConvaTec Group Plc, Hollister Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corp., Medline Industries Inc., Molnlycke Health Care AB, and Smith & Nephew Plc are some of the major market participants. The increasing incidence and prevalence of acute and chronic wounds will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Moist Wound Dressings Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Moist Wound Dressings Market is segmented as below:
- Foam Dressings
- Hydrocolloid Dressings
- Alginate Dressings
- Film Dressings
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40537
Moist Wound Dressings Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the moist wound dressings market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include 3M Co., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health Inc., Coloplast AS, ConvaTec Group Plc, Hollister Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corp., Medline Industries Inc., Molnlycke Health Care AB, and Smith & Nephew Plc.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Moist Wound Dressings Market size
- Moist Wound Dressings Market trends
- Moist Wound Dressings Market industry analysis
The advent of combination dressings is likely to emerge as one of the major trends in the market. However, the high cost of wound treatment may threaten the growth of the market.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Related Reports on Health Care Include:
Global Advanced Wound Care Market – Global advanced wound care market is segmented by product (advanced wound dressings, wound therapy devices, and wound care biologics), geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW), and end-user (hospitals and clinics and ASCs).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Wound Closure Devices Market – Global wound closure devices market is segmented by product (sutures, hemostats, surgical staples, wound sealants, and wound strips) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Moist Wound Dressings Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist moist wound dressings market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the moist wound dressings market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the moist wound dressings market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of moist wound dressings market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Foam dressings – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Hydrocolloid dressings – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Alginate dressings – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Film dressings – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Hydrogel dressings – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
- COVID-19 impact and recovery for product segment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Coloplast AS
- ConvaTec Group Plc
- Hollister Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences Corp.
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Molnlycke Health Care AB
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/analyzing-covid-19-impact-on-moist-wound-dressings-market–advent-of-combination-dressings-to-be-a-major-trend-during-20212021-2025–technavio-301286455.html